Having troubles? Give us a chance to help!
If you are not satisfied for any reason, we will work with you to make things right. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority here at Plugable Technologies.
Plugable offers support primarily through two methods:Email
We are committed to providing a better customer experience, which means we do not offer phone support as this would ensure a typical phone support experience with long hold times, low paid staff, and call-center metrics to get you off the phone as soon as possible. Focusing on email and forum support allows quick exchange of links, log files, and other technical details that simply cannot be sent over a phone.
If you have an issue with any Plugable device, the logs gathered from our PlugDebug tool are helpful for troubleshooting. Also, your description of the issue you are facing is the most valuable information for us – the better we understand the issue the better we’re able to help!
For common issues like setup or configuration questions, the “Google Custom Search” box at the top right of every page will search our site and blog posts, public forums, and partner sites, and may reveal a quick solution. If not, just send us an email or post to our forums.
We are a Redmond, WA based company operating on Pacific Standard Time (GMT-8), and aim to offer quick replies during business hours Monday-Friday. On weekends and holidays we do our best to respond to all requests within 24 hours.
Don't worry fam. We've got your back.Plugable’s goal is to provide excellent products and the most knowledgeable customer support possible for our products. We’re here to help. If you need help, we're here for you. Just contact us at https://plugable.com/support/ or email@example.com. We're happy to help!
But we may not be able to resolve every problem. So we protect our customers in two ways:
Plugable Technologies uses Fulfillment by Amazon
Products sold by Plugable are displayed with the “Fulfillment by Amazon” logo, so customers know that packing, delivery, customer service and returns are all handled by Amazon, including hassle-free returns for any problem within 30 days.
One Year Limited Warranty
All Plugable branded products also have a one year limited warranty against any defects in materials or workmanship. We will repair or replace products which fail because of any such defect in the first year after purchase. Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org to request warranty service — just have your Amazon order number and (if possible) product serial number handy.
We respect it.Your privacy and the confidentiality of your personal and business data is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of your information. The following outlines our policy.
- If you would like to disable cookies there are programs and settings that can enable you to visit our site anonymously. You can also opt out of Google’s Advertising data collection, Microsoft's targeted advertising from Bing, and Facebook Ads targeting
- Unless otherwise specified, it is assumed that this data is confidential to you and will not be visible to potential competitors or other users of the site
- We retain non-aggregated information only as long as necessary for the fulfillment of services to you and your account on the Plugable Technologies website
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned
- We will protect personal and trade information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal and trade information. It’s in our interest to insure trust by being transparent about how your data is used
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal and trade information is protected and maintained
- If you subscribe to the Plugable Performance newsletter via email, you may unsubscribe from that service at any time by following the links provided at the bottom of the email
What if we could build a better device company?Plugable Technologies is one of the world’s best-known brands for USB, Bluetooth, and power-related devices. We created the company from the ground up to focus on better products, better information, and better support than you’ll find from any traditional electronics company. Focusing on online sales allows us to make more up-to-date information available to anticipate and solve problems. It also allows us to learn from customers and quickly improve our products using that feedback. We sell globally, mostly using Amazon’s FBA platform in USA, Canada, UK, Japan, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, and 22 other countries in Europe.
About the Founder
Bernie Thompson is a software developer and founder of several startups who previously worked at IBM, S3, DisplayLink, and at Microsoft as Development Manager on the Windows USB and Bluetooth stacks.
More information at http://www.linkedin.com/in/bernie
More information at http://www.linkedin.com/in/bernie